Are you living up to your potential?
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Aging is the most natural part of life’s progression. However, the aches and pains of that process, the loss of energy and mental acuity, muscle mass and bone density, can make the journey very unpleasant. Fortunately, medical science has developed this effective and highly successful treatment to help you bridge this time in your life, helping you look and feel great again.
Safely restore natural hormone balance
As we age, the production of hormones decreases at an increasingly significant rate. The smallest change in hormone levels can cause big changes in your entire body. Effective, well-considered replacement therapy can restore your body’s internal functions on a cellular level, reversing most or all of the changes your body is experiencing.
Hormone replacement pellets are superior to creams, patches, shots or pills in several significant ways.
- Pellets are the size of a grain of rice and are inserted under the skin using a small incision. It can be done in the doctor’s office with no down time. Simple, easy and convenient.
- Pellets are pure hormones that are not metabolized by going through the liver, stomach or skin.
- Pellets allow the body to absorb the hormone as it needs it and the pellets dissolve completely over time – for women usually 3 to 6 months, for men 5 to 6 months.
- Pellets begin working in 24-72 hours. Optimal effect occurs after three weeks.
- Pellet dosing is exact. With precise testing and proper consultation, the most accurate dose is prescribed for each patient’s unique needs.
- Pellets work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Too much of a good thing
Hormone replacement therapy should always be performed under the supervision of an experienced specialist. The goal is hormonal balance and should always be based in science rather than experimentation or guessing. Many therapies merely attempt to replenish estrogen and/or progesterone and testosterone but never achieve equilibrium. Too much or too little of a hormone can have serious consequences.