Enjoy a life that is as pain free as possible
If you need to be referred to a specialist, we can help you.
As an affiliate of Lumin Health, the medical team at LuminCARE can refer you to a physician within our network. The goal at our sister company Lumin PainCARE, an affiliate of Lumin Health is to help you enjoy a life that is as pain free as possible by providing the most appropriate, individualized treatment. Pain impacts everything we do, it can cause stress, and long-term or chronic pain can be devastating.
Pain treatment begins with an assessment of the severity of the pain and then several options from conservative to surgery:
- Rest, application of cold or heat and intake of OTC (over the counter) medication
- A combination of physical therapy and prescribed pain medication. It is important to note that sometimes, interventional pain management needs to be started prior to Physical Therapy in order to stop acute pain (i.e. acute radiculopathy) and allow the patient to comply with necessary exercise
- Interventional pain management
- Surgery might be required
Even after surgery interventional pain management has a very important role in the treatment of patients, especially when all other options are exhausted.
With access to the Lumin Health System network of physicians, a patient who needs to be referred can see any number of specialists from physiotherapy, gastroenterology, pain, orthopedic to spine within 24 hours at one of our DFW locations.* And if surgery is needed, Star Medical Center is an option.
- Caudal Steroid Injections
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Injections
- Intrathecal Pump Implant
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Medial Branch Block
- Sacroiliac Joint Steroid Injection
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implant
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Trigger Point Injections
- Arthritic Pain
- Chronic Hip and Knee Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Chronic Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sciatic Nerve Pain
- Upper Back Pain
For more information on Lumin PainCARE call 972-829-0505
Most major insurance plans are accepted.
*If your visit to LuminCARE is on a weekend or a holiday we will schedule your appointment on the following Monday. We will do our best to accommodate your schedule with available appointment times.