“The hope for a better, healthier life for my patients is what drives my purpose and motivation.”
Dr. David Tobias is a Board-certified family medicine physician with extensive experience through all aspects of urgent and primary care, including family medicine, outpatient treatment and wellness. Fluent in both English and Spanish, Dr. Tobias is a strong believer in personalized patient experience and individualized care for the best possible treatment.
“My interest in medicine was evident even as a child. After learning about many of my family members’ chronic conditions, I wanted to learn more about medicine in hopes of helping my loved ones live better, longer lives. Combined with my interest in the sciences, I gravitated toward the field of medicine as I pursued my education and haven’t looked back since.”
Dr. Tobias graduated from medical school at the University of Texas – Southwestern, where he was both a 4-year Belkin scholar and Co-President of the Family Medicine Interest Group. He then completed his residency at Baylor Family Medicine Residency in Garland, Texas before becoming Board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. As a medical expert and longtime advocate of community service, Dr. Tobias has participated in many local wellness and healthcare events, panels and seminars.
Dr. Tobias cites his own inspiration as witnessing the difference and impact that he is able to have in helping others become and stay healthy. The successful outcomes that his patients experience are what stems his motivation and drives his belief in personalized, compassionate patient care.
Tuesday – 8am-6pm
Wednesday – 8am-6pm
Thursday – 8am-6pm
Friday – 8am-6pm
About Dr. Tobias:
- Graduated from medical school at the University of Texas – Southwestern
- Completed residency at Baylor Family Medicine Residency in Garland, Texas
- Board-certified through the American Board of Family Medicine
- Comprehensive research and community service experience, including participation in local healthcare presentations, panels and seminars.
- In his free time, Dr. Tobias is a self-described “Dallas sports fanatic” who never misses a Cowboys, Mavericks or Rangers game. He also enjoys movies, collecting sports memorabilia, camping and spending leisure time with his family.